English evening course for beginners and advanced students
Learn English in Berlin
Do you enjoy learning in groups? Then inlingua is the right place for you! Our English group courses are ideal to refresh and expand your language skills, or to get your first experience of the language. In small groups and step by step, you will learn to express yourself confidently in English. Roll plays and lots of speaking exercises help make learning fun. With the proven inlingua method we will get you closer to your goal! We are happy to advise you on course schedules and prices.
Course dates Kronenstr.
|lesson name||start date||day and time||stage||lesson price|
|Durban||27.02.2020||Thursdays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||B2.2||99,00*|
|Detroit||27.02.2020||Thursdays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||C2||99,00*|
|London||17.03.2020||Tuesdays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||B2.2||99,00*|
|Sydney||24.03.2020||Tuesdays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||A1||99,00*|
|Huston||25.03.2020||Wednesdays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||B1.1||99,00*|
|San Francisco||18.05.2020||Mondays, 18:00 Uhr - 19:30h||A1||99,00*|
*monthly course fees. There is an additional € 39,00 for the Learning material set with a CD, and a matriculation fee of € 20,00 for first time registration.
- Levels A1 – C2 (CEF)
- 3 to 6 students per group
- All trainers are native speakers qualified to teach English as a foreign language
- Average length of time per level A1/A2: 100 hours; B1 / C2: 200 hours
- Class time: once per week from 6pm – 7:30pm (2 teaching hours per week); week day dependent on level
- Regular start for beginners courses
- Flexible contract, priced from 99,00€ per month
can be partly funded with the voucher “Bildungsprämie” from the Ministry for Education and Research, further info here
Overview of the benefits:
- inlingua is centrally located in Berlin Mitte and Charlottenburg
- Our staff give personal and friendly assistance
- We teach you in modern rooms with an open, welcoming atmosphere
- Learn effectively with varied lessons from native German -speaking trainers
- Using only the target language, and with regular advances in level, and small progress checks, we can ensure learning success
- Our online language test helps us determine your level before joining a class
- A free trial lesson in an existing course is possible after taking our placement test
- Access to our online learning tool iOL extends your class-based learning, and is included in the price of your course
- Additional free participation in our conversation courses up to two times weekly in our school in Kronenstr.