Intensive morning classes at inlingua Berlin
Intensive German group lessons for Berliners
Once or twice a week is not enough for you? You need more intensive German classes? No problem with inlingua Berlin. Our morning group classes are ideal to get you to your goal fast. Learn German in groups of 6 to 12 participants. Classes are held every day from Monday to Friday and offer an effective, professional and varied German course. People that already live in Berlin can prepare for an exam such as TestDaF or B2, get ready to start you studies at a university or just learn the language for your time in Germany.
Course dates morning classes
* There is an additional € 45,00 for the starter package, including the book and a matriculation fee of € 20,00 for first time registration.
Language level chart
A1 – You can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases
A2 – You can understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of most immediate relevance
B1 – You can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters
B2 – You can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics
C1 – You can understand a wide range of demanding, longer clauses, and recognize implicit meaning.
C2 – You can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read.
Advantages of our course structure:
- inlingua is centrally located in Berlin Mitte
- Our staff give personal and friendly assistance
- We teach you in modern rooms with an open, welcoming atmosphere
- Learn effectively with varied lessons from native German-speaking trainers
- Using only the target language, and with regular advances in level, and small progress checks, we can ensure learning success
- If you have studied German before, you can be placed in a course at your level every Monday. You don’t have to wait until a new course begins at your level.
- Levels A1 – C2 (CEF)
- 4 to 12 students per group
- All trainers are native speakers qualified to teach German as a foreign language
- Average length of time per level A1/A2: 120 hours; B1 / C2: 200 hours
- Class time: Monday to Friday from 9.30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
- Beginner classes start once every month (on the first Monday)
- start any Monday possible with previous knowledge
- Price: from 495,00€ per month (shorter registration also possible)