German evening course
for beginners (A1/A2) and advanced students (C1/C2) in Berlin
Do you enjoy learning in groups? Then inlingua is the right place for you! Our German group courses are ideal to refresh and expand your language skills, or to get your first experience of the language. In small groups and step by step, you will learn to express yourself confidently in German. Roll plays and lots of speaking exercises help make learning fun. With the proven inlingua method we will get you closer to your goal! We are happy to advise you on course schedules and prices.
* monthly course fees for a minimum contract duration of 3 months. For shorter course duration the monthly fee is € 245,00. There is an additional € 39,00 for the Learning material set with a CD, and a matriculation fee of € 20,00 for first time registration.
- Levels A1 – C2 (CEF)
- 3 to 6 students per group
- All trainers are native speakers qualified to teach German as a foreign language
- Average length of time per level A1/A2: 100 hours; B1 / C2: 200 hours
- Class time: twice per week from 6pm – 7:30pm either Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday (4 teaching hours per week); week days dependent on level
- Regular start for beginners courses
- Flexible contract, please find our prices here
- inlingua is centrally located in Berlin
- Our staff give personal and friendly assistance
- We teach you in modern rooms with an open, welcoming atmosphere
- Learn effectively with varied lessons from native German-speaking trainers
- Using only the target language, and with regular advances in level, and small progress checks, we can ensure learning success
- Our online language test helps us determine your level before joining a class
- A free trial lesson in an existing course is possible after taking our placement test.
- Access to our online learning tool Online Learning Tool iOL extends your class-based learning, and is included in the price of your course.