Spanish evening courses
for beginners and advanced students
Do you enjoy learning in groups? Then inlingua is the right place for you! Our Spanish group courses are ideal to refresh and expand your language skills, or to get your first experience of the language. In small groups and step by step, you will learn to express yourself confidently in Spanish. Roll plays and lots of speaking exercises help make learning fun.
With the proven inlingua method we will get you closer to your goal!
Veranstaltung "" (Nr. ) ist für Anmeldungen nicht freigegeben.
- Levels A1 – C2 (CEF)
- 3 to 6 students per group
- All trainers are native speakers qualified to teach French as a foreign language
- Average length of time per level A1/A2: 100 hours; B1 / C2: 200 hours
- Class time: once per week from 6pm – 7:30pm (2 teaching hours per week); week day dependent on level
- Regular start for beginners courses
- Flexible contract, priced from 99,00€ per month
- can be partly funded with the voucher “Bildungsprämie” from the Ministry for Education and Research, further info here
Overview of the benefits
- inlingua is centrally located in Berlin Mitte
- Our staff give personal and friendly assistance
- We teach you in modern rooms with an open, welcoming atmosphere
- Learn effectively with varied lessons from native French-speaking trainers
- Using only the target language, and with regular advances in level, and small progress checks, we can ensure learning success
- Our online language test helps us determine your level before joining a class
- A free trial lesson in an existing course is possible after taking our placement test
- Access to our online learning tool online learning tool iOL extends your class-based learning, and is included in the price of your course